This film is a 1952 musical ballet fantasy starring Danny Kaye. It is loosely inspired by the stories and life of the titular Danish author famed for his fairy tales.
It hasn't been snowing on Willem. Besides, it's summer down there. We're glad he's back (thank you, Polokwane technology) and sharing another prehistoric creature. Appreciate, y'all: how many online publications do you know that have resident experts on extinct animals? Something else for us to be smug about.
Author: Post Team
We covet your recipes here. We want to know what to make, how to make it, who to make it for. We want your stories about how you got the recipe, your adventures making the recipe, your favourite memory associated with the recipe...
You see what we mean. We're cold and hungry and curious. Dig out the recipes!
February 2023 Create Challenge: Winter Food
Newest Edited Entries
- 'Hans Christian Andersen' - the Fairy Tale Film6th February 2023
- Doctor Who Enemies: The Great Intelligence and Yeti30th January 2023
- 'The Crow Road' - a Novel by Iain Banks23rd January 2023
- 'Supergirl' - the Television Series21st January 2023
- The 'Flint' Film Series27th January 2023
- Fieldfares - Birds in the Thrush Family23rd January 2023
- 'Villette' - a Novel by Charlotte Bronte27th January 2023
- The Danube Floodplain Forests – Where Nature won the Fight10th January 2023
- Zorro: Swashbuckling Hero and Role Model10th January 2023
- The Waffle House Index, and How It Helps in a Storm13th January 2023
Sorry, this service is unavailable
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."